This new lightweight drop-in from Boyds is the first truly ambidextrous thumbhole stock and one that is sure to turn heads. For all its futuristic looks, however, the SS Evolution® is a purely functional stock. The grip angle allows the hand to assume the most natural position, and the palm swell on either side provides the most comfortable grip possible. Also, there is no forend contact with the barrel, so this stock will accept all barrel contours whether lightweight, sporter, or varmint weight.
SS Evolution® Features:
- Lightweight ambidextrous thumbhole stock
- Made of Laminate for stability, strength and beauty
- 1/2" leather-look rubber recoil pad for non-slip shouldering
- Laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
- The length of pull on this stock is 13 3/4"
- The overall length is approximately 27"
- The weight is approximately 2 Lbs.