ST Sporter Thumbhole
The ST features a large rollover cheek piece, along with a teardrop grip and hand conforming thumbhole, all of which greatly assist in stabilizing your firearm for consistent shooting. It must be noted that due to the variations among models and tolerances that factories may or may not routinely adhere to, some minor fitting may be required even on our fully finished drop in parts to achieve that perfect fit to your action. Although it seldom happens, you must be willing to make these changes if necessary.
Sporter Thumbhole Features:
- The length of pull on this stock is 13 3/4"
- Made of Laminate for stability, strength and beauty
- The overall length is approximately 32"
- The weight is approximately 2.7 Lbs.
- Semi-inlet parts have been completely shaped and 95% machine inlet and rough sanded AND require some knowledge of firearms and woodworking for installation.