The Heritage follows the design of the Prairie Hunter. This design sports a Monte Carlo comb that is slightly raised to parallel the bore to aid with proper cheek alignment for scope usage. Nicely blended flutes in front of the comb conceal the thumb and prevent thumb to nose contact when the gun recoils. A graceful cheek piece provides additional facial support and is blended beautifully into the stock and grip which discourages the shooter from climbing up onto the scope and keeping the stock aligned with the shoulder for superior recoil absorption. A slender and slightly open oval pistol grip with slight palm swell is well defined with the comb to give you a firm grip, allowing quick mounting to the shoulder and aiding with proper eye position with the scope. The forend is where the Heritage deviates from the Prairie Hunter. The forend is round in cross-section to allow for the addition of a checkering pattern that wraps around the forend and aids in the grip of the shooters forward hand.
Also available as a left hand stock.
- Material under barrel channel has been removed to improve balance of the firearm
- 1/2" rubber recoil pad for quick non-slip mounting
- All Finished stocks come with 1 front and 1 rear blued swivel stud
- All Finished stocks are 100% machine inlet for a drop in fit
- Reinforcing screws installed for added strength at no additional cost
- Average weight of 2.8 lbs.
- Laboratory acid-based satin finish, proven to resist chemical damage and harsh treatment from the elements
- Made of Laminate or American Walnut - These materials are used for their proven stability, strength, and beauty
- The length of pull on this stock is 13 3/4"
- The overall length is approximately 32"