The Classic is a compilation of the design elements we have found to be the most elegant and user friendly examples of the classic style. The slender, somewhat open grip is well defined, but does not extend too far below the toe line. The comb is parallel to the bore, which aids in scope use, and because of its straight-line design, minimizes cheek slap under recoil. Additional facial support is provided by a graceful cheekpiece that blends perfectly with the overall shape of the buttstock. The forend is flat/oval in cross-section, and is proportioned to complement barrels of 22-26 inches. It must be noted that due to the variations among models and tolerances that factories may or may not routinely adhere to, some minor fitting may be required even on our fully finished drop-in parts to achieve that perfect fit to your action.
Also available as a left hand stock.
- Made of Laminate or American Walnut for durability, strength and beauty
- 1/2" leather-look rubber recoil pad comes standard for non-slip shouldering
- The length of pull on this stock is 13 3/4"
- The weight is approximately 5lbs.
- Uninlet stocks are shaped only